Heavy Equipment Parts
For over 40 years MPE Equipment Service has been providing parts for all makes and models of dozer, crane, excavator, skid loader, front-end loader, aggregate machinery, and other heavy equipment.
When a part is not immediately in stock we can, in most cases, find it. And find it quickly.
||And dozens more
If a replacement part is unavailable, MPE has a long history of rebuilding or remanufacturing used or damaged parts.
The remanufacturing process begins first with careful cleaning and disassembly of the machines or their component parts. Next there is a thorough examination or inspection of the equipment. After inspection the customer is informed of the estimated cost and time of repairing the worn or damaged parts. Only after informing the customer and receiving the customer’s “go ahead” does MPE begin repair.
Repairs vary, and do so depending upon the type of machine or components affected.
- Engine components will be replaced with new OEM or aftermarket parts.
- Hydraulic systems will be flushed, their worn hoses replaced and hydraulic cylinders refitted with new packing and new seals; or, if necessary, the hydraulic cylinders themselves will be re-honed or re-manufactured.
- Power train components likewise receive needed attention and repair or overhaul.
- If upper-deck gearing is damaged, it will be replaced with new or, alternatively, remanufactured in-house.
- As for machine undercarriage, MPE will replace it with new components or, if the customer prefers, MPE will rebuild it to like-new specifications.
- This rebuilding process involves such procedures as submerged-arc welding, the application of work-hardening wire and the necessary lathing, milling, re-installation and painting.